Magic Hands do Craft

Monday, November 1, 2010

Tutorial - Little Chicken for Little One

This time project was more focused for my little boy. Reason? So that he could sit in his car-seat and I can drive calmly. So finally I chose to make a little chicken with holder. Hopefully he will like this little chickens and enjoy it.

This is the ingredients: 3 circle colour paper (different colour and 3 different sizes), box, scissor, ruler.-->size it's up to you.

Cut the box exactly the same size with the circle colour paper and glue it.

Take the smaller circle colour paper and glue it together like picture.

Then glue the circle colored paper which is medium in size under the first one which you glued before.

Cut the last circle colour paper as the picture and glue it at the back. Do not forget to stick the chicken wings as well. And finally, put the holder.






Tadaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

A cute little chicken with holder...

I really hope my boy will enjoy it...
Wish me luck huh...and pray for me...
Hahahaha like i'm going to a war

No comments:

Post a Comment